Each camp session we try to do volunteer and community service activities. This year we may not be able to work as a big group to help better our community but there are still many ways we can get involved as individuals or small groups!
We’ve compiled a list of cool projects that our campers and their family members can do from home or in low risk covid environments.
Have a great volunteer activity or community service project you were involved in this summer? We’d love to how you’ve been helping out! Share with us on our facebook page or #CQNorth2020 on Instagram.
Volunteer and Donation Opportunities
- Food bank donations
- Blood donations for campers 16 and older
- DNR volunteer opportunities
- Animal shelter crafts and donations
- Sewing masks for covid safety donations
- Park clean ups (while this one is park specific you can search for more opportunities with your local parks too!)
- Data collection volunteers, help collect scientific data