American Camp Association Accreditation
Camp Quest North is proud to be an accredited summer camp through the American Camp Association (ACA) at our Minnesota campus since 2019. The ACA is the only nationwide accrediting organization for all types and designs of organized camps. Accreditation means that Camp Quest North underwent a thorough (up to 290 standards) review of its operation — from staff qualifications and training to emergency management. The ACA collaborates with experts from the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Red Cross, and other youth-serving agencies to assure that current practices at the camp reflect the most up-to-date, research-based standards in camp operation. Camps and ACA form a partnership that promotes summers of growth and fun in an environment committed to safety.
ACA HELPS ACCREDITED CAMPS PROVIDE:
- Healthy, developmentally appropriate activities and learning experiences
- Discovery through experiential education
- Caring, competent role models
- Service to the community and the environment
- Opportunities for leadership and personal growth